decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Let's Wrap It Up

I think there are a few things left for 4th of July that I haven't posted yet. Since the "real" day is almost here, I thought I had better get a move on!After seeing the pictures of the bathroom decor this year, I remember that I wasn't quite done...guess I am now as our visitors have all come and gone and the 4th decor will be coming down soon.








This is the pillow cover I made as gifts. I added a line of print to mine but didn't do it on any others. It was kind of a "3 Bears" moment...I liked it but thought the ultra thin Sharpie was too thin and the thin Sharpie was too thick. I probably could have found a paint pen just right, but I didn't think it made enough of a "punch" to head out shopping again!

So I think that is it for the 4th of July 2014 - the celebrating is all over at our house - thinking we will have a quiet day in the pool and bar-b-quing something for a simple dinner....unless we get a better offer! I have actually started thinking about my late summer decorating. I will once again be going with citrus colors and sun flowers - they both always remind me of the heat of summer while giving me a glimpse of a bit of the promise of autumn - which can NEVER come fast enough for me! Stay tuned!  



No comments:

Post a Comment