decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 25, 2014

Can't Help Myself...

No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to keep myself from my Halloween Pinterest board....so many ideas, so little time. These are some of the things I am currently considering doing this year - and August is the perfect time to start before my schedule kicks back into full gear again:











My plan is to only make things from things that I already own or own and can adapt if they are large. I don't need any more large items to have to store. The mirror is a good example. I have a Halloween mirror that I bought from Grandin Road a few years back so it won't take much to get it to look just like this one.

I will have to admit that I am having some heart palpitations as I look over pictures taken in my house the past few years. I have some rather large vignettes that I love and I have spent a few years accumulating all of the items needed. Now that I no longer have all of my "vignette" display areas, I know I am going to have to do some editing!!! That will be like asking a mom to edit one or more of her children. Don't know how I am going to do this but I will be thinking about it over the next month or so.

In any case, I am off to buy supplies for some of these projects. I haven't been in the craft stores in several weeks so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they have out Halloween supplies already. We shall see. Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment