decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Got a Better Offer!







Remember I said we were planning a quiet, at-home 4th of July since we had already celebrated last week....unless we got a better offer? Well, we got a way better offer. We are off to spend a few days with daughter #2 and her hubby (and oldest grand daughter when she isn't working. She loves those holiday hours and time and a half pay check) ( their other daughter is still with our #1 daughter and her 2 girls on the great American road trip. I can't even count how many states they have hit and how much Americana they have seen. They are now in Arkansas with daughter #3 and her family at her in-laws' home. They have a huge lake with diving cliffs, pontoon boats, kayaks, canoes, etc. - pretty much a kid's perfect vacation! ) on their boat at Lake Santa Fe, eating lots and  enjoying some fireworks. Sounds like a perfect way to spend the holiday to me!

Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday and when I come back, I am sure I will be thinking about my new seasonal decor. Stay tuned.          

No comments:

Post a Comment