decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Almost Time

I have everything prepped for the kids arrival tomorrow. I wanted to get their favors bagged up and hidden away so they don't see them until we are actually setting the table for dinner on Tuesday.


This is what is going in their bags. Of course, they will also get to take home a lot of the school supplies that I have bought to use as table decorations...and, their Rolo pencils.


I bought the red bags at the $ Tree and embellished them with the ruler download from  thirtyhandmadedays.com and a clothespin chalkboard from Michaels.


I love the way they turned out and they will definitely help decorate the table.


I downloaded these little signs also to use with our gummy worms. I'm glad I made up a sample as I need another bag of worms for the second bucket. Guess I will add it to the grocery list.


I had forgotten that I picked these up in the clearance aisle at Target a few weeks ago so we will keep them on hand in case we run into a "lull"...I like to have lots to keep the kids busy! Should be fun. I will be sure to take lots of pictures...as usual. I think I'm ready. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment