decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 2, 2014

Sit Back!

I know. You are all on the edge of your seats. You are just dying to know if my reinvention of the playground tarp is going to fit. Unfortunately, so am I because here is where it is as we blog...



I am happy with the way the patches look - sort of whimsical. I originally started patching the two places that really needed patching on the back but that just wasn't going to cut it. It looked terrible. That is when I came up with this idea and just stuck patches everywhere so it looks like I meant this all along. I anxiously waited overnight for the glue to dry so it would have a really good hold. As soon as it got light out, I was heading outside and got caught in this...


I was hoping you could see the rain coming down but I just couldn't get a good shot so I resorted to this:


Now you can see that it is raining but you can also see that I should be power washing my pool deck and sidewalks instead of fooling around with a playground tarp - haha. Oh well, looks like both projects are tabled for now as this is our predicted weather for the next few days. At least my gardens and lawn are happy! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment