decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"In the Spring a Young Girl's Fancy Lightly Turns to Thoughts of".....

...St. Patrick's Day and anything GREEN! I can feel myself getting antsy and Valentine's Day isn't even over yet but our weather has been so GORGEOUS that I am convinced we all have spring fever. And, nothing says spring to me like my house full of green-and if it just happens to be St. Pat's as well, all the better!

The stores around here brought in St. Patrick's decorations when they did Valentines and now they are pretty much marking them down to move them out for Easter. I will be pulling all of my stuff out this weekend (unless I get a better offer) to remind me of what I bought at the "after" sales last year and then heading out to see what I need to fill in.You see, I am feeling the pressure to change things up a bit this year. Somehow, one of my St. Pat's blogs from last year has gotten tons of "hits" this year. In fact, I think it may be my most read post. So now, I don't want to disappoint-ha-ha. We will see if the old brain can come up with a few new offerings and this frame that I just brought home from HL may help get me thinking!


This is just the beginning. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment