decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Wrapping Up Autumn Decor

I once again got SOOOO many little, nagging chores done today-things I have been overlooking for a long time. It feels so good to wear myself out in that way. Now I am keeping my fingers crossed that no tropical depression/hurricane comes through in the next few days and undoes a lot of my outdoor work!

In any case, I think I am down to just the guest bathroom and our bedroom to show you. And I didn't  do a lot in either but such as it is:










Now that we're done with the autumn decor, I guess I will need to start thinking about Halloween-like I haven't already begun that line of thought weeks ago! I am thinking of cutting back some of my decor this year. That is my plan but, probably, as soon as I start to pull things out, I will just HAVE to use it all. We shall see. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment