decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 22, 2016

Sweet Smell of Pumpkin

I wish I could say that it is coming from the oven but, alas, it is coming from the wall plug-in. Never-the-less, the smell of pumpkin is wafting through my house! And, the sights are everywhere! On to the kitchen.









I still love these two works of art. The larger canvas is a fingerprint tree made by my three youngest grand children and the smaller is a paper collage made by #2 grand daughter...both so special!



The sandwich plates on top of the stacks of dishes have come from Wal-Mart the last two years. They are very Pottery Barnish. Each year was a different watercolor print but very compatible. I am hoping I will find yet another group this year to give me a set of 12.

So that is the kitchen. I am using today to catch up on lots of every day type chores so tomorrow I can get back to the laundry. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment