decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Spring, Spring...

...NOT so beautiful spring! We woke up to some pretty heavy rain and storms today. I know my lawn is happy but we had to change some travel plans so I am not as happy. But, since we are going to be staying close to home today, I took advantage of a few moments of sun and snapped some pictures of the living room.








I love my little spring bulbs poking out of this nest. I picked this up at the Hyde Park PB and love how it looks in the mossy base and cloche.





Still love my garden plaque and the candle sticks made from balustrades that I bought years ago!



No judgement please. My Easter lily has definitely seen better days but since there is one bloom hanging on, I am leaving it here. Hope to get out to buy some flowers soon and I think I will try to replace it with a lavender plant-beautiful and fragrant!





Not crazy about the egg sitting up on the post but I discovered just how GREEN the post is as I was decorating for spring. Everything I wanted up there was a bit too "spring (yellow)" green and clashed something fierce! I LOVE the green it is but will definitely try to find something of better proportion for this spot when I get out and about! Maybe it will even be another live, potted plant!




That is it for the living room. Next few days look to be pretty full (triathlon, meeting with contractor and visit from my brother and sister-in-law) but I will be back with more. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment