decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Look What I Found!

Well, look what I remembered would actually be more correct! I was looking at another blog and the writer had this exact picture in her kitchen. I remembered making one many, many years ago and I actually knew just where I had stuck stored it. I used to do needlework all the time. I really loved counted cross stitch but if I found a kit I liked, I would do that as well. This was just such a kit. Sadly, many of the others that I did-as well as one or two my husband did-have long since been given as donations. I used to do that in the old days...give things away to make room for new. Nowadays, I keep it all and just squeeze the new stuff in as well-lol.


And, since this was perfect for Thanksgiving, I brought it in to the dining room. And, since there is a sheaf of wheat on the dining room table, could it be any more perfect?  I think not.


Everything old is new again. I love it! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment