decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 23, 2015

Just For a Minute...

...everyone has a mustache.

My brother is celebrating his birthday on Thanksgiving this year! It is his favorite holiday so my sister-in-law decided that with everyone there, it would be the perfect time to party. And, since my brother has sported a mustache for as long as I can remember, she thought that would make a good theme.

She has planned lots of "mustache" activities-including a mustache pinata- and I offered to add a few things of my own.

Yesterday, I got the props done. I think it will be fun to have them available during the day so anyone can pop on a "stache" for a photo op.



She just had to try one on for size!

Now I'm making the chocolate mustache lollipops to give as favors. I have the dark chocolate ones finished and am in the middle of the milk chocolate. They will be cute when they're bagged and tied. Think I may look for some kind of a cute tag to finish them off.


We have a busy week with doctor and hair appointments and then we are getting together with daughter #3 and her kids to do some pie making before the big day...should be fun. We are also going to try our hand at making the sugar cone cornucopias that are all over Pinterest these days...we shall see. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment