decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 24, 2013

Welcome Old Friends!

I love this time of year! Our skies have been crisp and brilliant blue. Our mornings have been cool with our days still not getting unbearable. And, we have had enough rain to make everything green and lush. This is also when some of my old friends make their appearance again:











Each day when I walk through the gardens, I see something else beginning to come back. They are like old friends that I am so happy to see. I try to buy perennials when I am adding plants for just this reason. When I walk through the gardens in the winter and see some of the plants, I am sure I will never see them again. But ultimately most of them return and my faith in Mother Nature is once again restored! Can't wait to see what visits next! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment