decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Perfect Ending....

...to a perfect day. When last posting, I told you about our morning of blueberry picking. There were more fun things in the afternoon that I will post soon and then the evening ended back at the kids' pre-school where this time Presley had her "moving up" ceremony and "concert".

This is the three year old class. They began the night with MANY songs-haha-and most of the songs were accompanied with movement or sign language. Presley loved this and really "got into" the movements-sorry Nana wasn't fast enough to catch them but you can take my word for it.









I don't know what it was about this dress, but Presley was adamant about holding it out in most of the pictures-maybe it was the pleats? She even proceeded into the church with her class holding it out. In any case, one last picture satisfied her.

I have had a very busy, fun filled number of days. Things have begun to pile up around here so I guess that will be my lot today-sigh. I would so much rather be out having fun but there is time for all of that yet to come-stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment