decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Feeling Just Like Goldilocks!

Some days even the simplest things feel insurmountable! That is what is happening with this frame. When I bought it, I had no real idea where I was going with the recipes. Since I ended up copying so many of Mom's recipes the way they were-on white paper and colored with age and use-the white on white didn't work for me.


 Too white!


 Too black!


Just right...until it isn't. I definitely like this better. I like the distressed look because Mom's recipes are a bit worn from wear. I also like the suggestion of black to balance with the mats on the picture and recipe card. But, I don't think I'm quite there just yet. I will live with this for awhile and actually see where I am going to put it before making another decision. You'll be the first to know. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment