decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 16, 2016

A Year's Worth of Mantles

A week or so ago, one of the blogs that I follow posted on her mantle through the year. Wish I could remember what blog, but I don't. That got me to thinking about the mantle on the fireplace in our family room. It definitely changes through the year...and also from year to year.


January/February 2015


March 2015


April 2015


May/June 2015


July 2015


August 2015


September 2015






October 2015


November 2015




December 2015


And that brings us back to January/February 2016...which looks amazingly like January/February 2015...the only difference is the reappearance of the Valentine French flower buckets that I COULD NOT find last year no matter how hard I tried. I knew exactly where they were and still I could not find them. I finally gave up and then this year as I was decorating, I decided to look yet again and low and behold, they almost jumped off the shelf and into my arms! Guess they were just not meant to be last year for WHATEVER reason!

Anyhow, I just thought it would be fun to see the mantle as it progresses over the year. Back to more Valentines next post. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment