decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Cabin Fever!

We had a day or two of slightly cooler weather but we are now right back to just dreary, gloomy, warm and humid days...the kind of days that you just want to light a fire and sit and have a glass (or two) of wine and watch movies all day. So....but NOT until I get the Christmas put away once and for all! But, when I do, here is where I will be whiling away the afternoon...all decked out!







This small niche on the side of the fireplace is now full of my over-flow Valentine pictures!





Guess it's a good thing this is the family room because it sure is full of pictures of family. Not sure how I have amassed quite so many, but, just like every other holiday, we DO enjoy our celebrating!

Enjoying the last of the weekend free time. So much coming up this week. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment