decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 31, 2015

While Visions of Halloween Dance in my Head!


I have spent the last few days going over all things Halloween. I am so ready! But, alas, it is still August and I am still enjoying my autumn decor so I thought I would finish up my tour of the house before I fall head first into orange and black...and purple and green!

Not much left to show you but let's go.






I managed to get outside for a little while the other day and had some company while I gardened...



These two beauties stayed with me the whole time...as well as few of their friends who flew in for short visits. I can't wait until I can get back to spending hours in the garden again. It is my "happy place"...and with beauty like this, why wouldn't it be?

Dog days of summer are definitely upon us but I am trying hard to ignore all of the obvious signs and march full force into autumn...whenever it may appear! Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment