decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 28, 2015

It's All About Halloween...


...well, almost. I think I have shared that I am going to host a Halloween open house for a lot of friends I used to teach with. When I agreed to do this, October seemed sooo far away. But, I am already beginning to get emails asking about how people can help, so I guess this weekend is my chance to sit and decide on the menu-the decorations are the easy part-haha. As luck would have it, I have done waaayyy too much heavy lifting, digging, bending, etc. this week, so I have once again destroyed my lower back. About the only thing that helps is sitting, sooo, I will have lots of time to peruse Pinterest and blogs to find just the right ideas. It is going to be a Halloween packed weekend.

But, at the same time, it is still autumn in our house so let's see one more room.


On to the dining room.











Except for a few more pumpkin spice candles thrown around, this is pretty much it for the sun room this year. I did buy a bunch of live mums yesterday, so I will be finding spots for them soon. I am off to put my feet up and make my plans for the months to come...can't wait...get your brooms and cauldrons ready! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment