decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

At the Stroke of....

...13!!

Yep, that's right...not only does this clock chime and strike 13 but the hands move backwards and then a lovely guest pops up to say hello!



This clock (from Grandin Road) is motion /noise activated. We have had it sitting on our mantle checking it out and not only will it go off when someone walks by but also if there is a loud noise on the TV. I have jumped more than once...and I know it is there! I can't wait to find just the PERFECT spot for this in our Halloween decor so it will be sure to terrorize surprise all of our guests this Halloween season!! Bwahaha!

Thinking as soon as we do our back-to-school get together-which is becoming increasingly harder to schedule now that Harrison has football practice during dinner time 5 nights a week-but, I digress-my autumn decor will go up and it won't be long after that that Halloween will begin. My daughters are talking about using our house as a backdrop for their October YouTube video (which they will need to film and get edited in September) so that gives me all the more reason to decorate sooner than later-that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Stay tune...it won't be long now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment