decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 29, 2013

It's Official...

...Thanksgiving is over - even in our house! Seems like we have had the tastes and smells of this holiday around for quite some time - just ask the scales for proof!


Not the best picture but I didn't want to disturb everyone while they were eating but I wanted proof that once again the whole gang was seated around one table - this time 21 people.


It was a beautiful day outside but got a bit chilly for us Floridians when the shade started to creep in.


My brother and sister-in-law and their dog, Pre, who served as our hosts today.


Daughter #2 with her family and her mother-in-law.


Let's just say this guy got lots of attention today. His name is Chumley and he was visiting from Maine.


So I guess it is time to once again say good-bye to these guys and bring on the red and green. With Thanksgiving coming so late this year, I really feel like I am behind! I pretty much have today totally committed. It is usually the day that we go to find our tree so I guess that will be tomorrow. Then, I have until Tuesday morning to do some Christmas decorating. We will be out of town from then until Thursday night. I really haven't bought the first gift - don't even have any ideas. But, in the words of my husband, "just enjoy each day". And so I will - and just like in years past, it will all get done! Can't wait to share the fun. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment