decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Gobble Begins

It seems I have so much to share this time of year, but before it is gone - replaced by Christmas - I thought I would begin the Thanksgiving tour. We'll start as you enter into the livingroom.


















As you can see, I kept things kind of simple. I always feel as if I am somehow "cheating" Thanksgiving because I really don't go whole-hearted, but Halloween wears me out and Christmas is right around the corner. Not to mention that we don't host Thanksgiving any more although we will have house guests this year. I have a fair amount of pilgrims and turkeys and they are interspersed throughout the house. And, with them added to most of my autumn, I think I have a fair representation of the day.

We will actually be going to two Thanksgivings this year - more about that to come plus pictures of all of our travels of late. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment