decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 27, 2013

"Velcome"!!!

So happy you could join me. Enter at your own risk!


















My raven picture that I made a few years ago out of a simple free raven download cut out of black card stock, mounted on orange scrapbook paper and carrying a "nevermore" banner in his mouth.


And, his counterpart simply cut from black cardstock with the poem "The Raven" written in the blank space. They hang on either side of the "raven" vignette.





O.K. I know you don't see all that many changes in the living room-especially after I touted how I was changing things up this year, but bear with me. I love my Poe and witch themes in the living room and this is where they work the best. But, the changes are coming. I promise! Stay tuned!

P.S. I love my new PB pillow with the 3 ravens-just right for my 3 "Ravns"!

No comments:

Post a Comment