decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 21, 2013

He's Here!!!!

I waited all day yesterday to hear my doorbell ring even though I knew full well that my UPS guy never gets here before 6 P.M. Finally, I heard the truck before it even got up the circle. I swear I was like a kid the day before Christmas. I have been waiting for this guy to arrive and tracking his progress at least 4 times a day!




Right now he is enjoying sitting with hubby and me as we watch our nightly TV programs and today our weekly Gator game....but soon, very soon, he will find his way to his new home. At least, that is my hope but now that I have him "in person", he might be a tad too big for my original idea. Not to worry, I am walking around the house-almost as we speak-to find other places where he will look just as wonderful. I have been hoping to "stir things up a bit" this year, so this should get me going. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment