decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

No Bones About It!!!

Well, more to the point, I guess I AM making some bones about it. I think I have recently posted that about the only new, large Halloween purchase I was going to make this year was a life sized skeleton. I have an idea. So, today was finally the day that I had some time to run some errands and I set off with my 40% off coupons for all of the craft stores in search of my treasure.

Boy, am I disappointed! Last year these things were everywhere-pricey, but everywhere! Today I went to Michaels, JoAnns, HL, Ross, Bealls, Wal-Mart, Big Lots, Lowes and Home Depot. The best I could do was this poor little 3' guy-definitely NOT life sized unless you are a little person. I tried to convince myself that it might work, but once I got it home to try, I knew I would not be happy.


And so, after an appointment in the morning, I am going to rack my brain to see if I can think of anywhere else I might find one. I haven't tried the party stores yet but I really don't want to spend more than $100 on said skeleton-after all, he IS only a Halloween decoration. That being said, I DO have this idea.....stay tuned!

BTW-I AM keeping this guy as well. Figure there's always room for one more skeleton!

No comments:

Post a Comment