decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 13, 2013

Grandin Road to the Rescue!

O.K. I admit it! I gave up!!! I have been running all over this town. Went to every store I could think of - some actually twice hoping they got in more stock - and I just couldn't find a nice, 5' skeleton for my "idea". Well, actually, it isn't even MY idea but that's another story. I finally decided to bite the bullet and go ahead and order this guy. And, by the way, is there a Target store anywhere that has its Halloween decorations out yet!! The people I talked to at Target assured me it would all be out by the first week in October!!! Really!? EVEN if I were to wait to decorate until then, I can't wait until then to find out what they are going to have...and in this case, I was fussy about what Mr. Bones was going to look like so I would be leery about ordering it from Target.com even though I did end up ordering it online. I ordered it from Grandin Road and I know from experience (translated as I have ordered many other things from their Halloween line) that  I will receive only top quality.





I truly can't wait for him to arrive. I sure hope "my idea" is all that I have it made out to be in my head! We are having the whole family here this weekend to celebrate Liv's 12th birthday. Since she IS born in September not October, I reined myself in and still have the autumn decor out. But, rest assured, Halloween is bursting at the seams and IT WON'T BE LONG!! Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment