decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Totally Bummed!

This was supposed to be the first day of my Halloween decor posts for this year. I am really excited to show you what I have done as I have gone a bit off my normal course. In keeping with my trying to pare down, I have grouped most "like things" together and shed some of the "cutesy". It is looking good.

That being said, you will not to decide that for yourself today as my port has decided to squish a few of those hair-like wire things and I can't download. We are off to a volleyball game tonight but I am going to try to get by Staples first to pick up a new port and hopefully be able to go forward tomorrow. Stay tuned!





This is the sign I made last year but it is still one of my favorite, all-time crafts so I thought I would throw it in for a tease! Hopefully I will see you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment