decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Spring Has Sprung!

So Easter is down and spring is up. It is not the way it usually is because I usually have lots of fresh flowers...but, since I am not out and about right now, I am making due with what I have. I have realized that spring is my least decorated season/holiday. My house looks kind of bare but, since I tend to keep things natural this time of year and use a lot of garden ornaments, signs, etc., I guess minimal is OK.

Welcome to spring 2020. And, for those of you really paying attention...these pictures were taken last year before the door and shutters were painted. The porch looks the same this year except that the flowers in the pots have seen better days so I went with these.













I left this bunny pillow out because he is brown and doesn't remind me of the Easter bunny...also, there are a lot of spring flowers around him. That all may just be my excuse for not wanting to put away those dark green PB pillow covers. I love them and the deep tones on the bunny pillow somehow justifies them being there! Lol



This is where the spring stamped book and bead garland ended up.






So that is pretty much it for the living room. Everything does look cleaner and fresher and, I guess that is what you want for spring so I am happy with it. I do miss the opportunity to be out and about to see what is new for the season and find a "much needed" treasure or two. Of well, think how much money we are all saving by not being able to roam the stores. Stay safe and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment