decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 10, 2020

My Life Flashed Before My Eyes...

...or at least a year of my life! I am finished with my book stacks and my wood bead garlands. I don't know where the time has gone. Lol

Honestly, I think I have been working on these things for a few weeks. It has been my sanity in that it is keeping me busy and waking up looking forward to what I will accomplish that day. And now that I am done, you can be sure I will be heading to Pinterest for some new ideas and motivation.

So here is a year in my life!


Home Sweet Home will be out whenever there isn't a holiday or season - which is hardly ever - or, it will be nestled in a book case or armoire somewhere all the time.



I think the rest pretty much cover the whole year. I'm not sure right now how or where any of them will be displayed but I will have fun finding new ways to use them as each new decorating takes place. As a matter of fact, I will probably be taking down Easter and putting out spring next week so I'll be sure to let you know where those beauties end up.

Christmas was the last book left to share...finished it all this morning.



I have had so much fun the last few weeks doing this that I do have a trail of craft supplies to put away. By the time I get that all done and think about cooking, the day will pretty much be over.

Tomorrow I am hoping to go to daughter #3's house for an outside only, social distancing egg decorating get-together - and wearing my mask that my sister-in-law made and sent to me. Although that sounds absolutely ridiculous, I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to it. I have been isolated for a long time and although I truly understand the need, I think we are being totally responsible doing what we have planned. It will be wonderful to have a bit more of a family "fix" than just them talking to me from their car in my driveway or through closed windows!

Easter is a time of hope and renewal and we all need a lot of that right now. Blessings to all. Stay safe and stay tuned.

Just realized I never shared my bathrooms. I know it's a bit late for decorating but I need to document this for me for next year.

Again, just a nod in the master bath.




And the guest bath.


Here's where my silly bunny ended up.



No comments:

Post a Comment