decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Almost At Year's End

I'm starting to feel like I did when I got to the end of my burlap door hanger run. I am down to just one more stamped book stack to go. I have enjoyed making these so much that I am sad to see them end. Also, it has been a good every day project to help me pass the time. When I am done with the books, I will move along to the bead garlands...and, they should take a bit more time as they will involve lots of painting and drying time. I'm looking forward to doing them but then I will be scrambling for ideas. Thinking I might move along to 4th of July so we shall see.

In any case, here is how Thanksgiving turned out.



While we're here, we might as well head into the family room.





So this is where the egg and bead garland ended up.



I still love this bunny sign. I think it was the first pallet sign I made. I found the design on a blog and the writer was kind enough to give permission for others to copy her pattern. I had so much fun making it that it started the trend of making one for almost every holiday.







And here is a glimpse of what the room looks like as the candles start to come on each evening.


We have made it through another week and, there are glimmers of good news in some places even though they are predicting that this coming week may be the worst we have seen yet. I choose to hang on to the glimmers of hope. I hope everyone has a happy, healthy week to come. Stay safe and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment