decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Spring and Spoiler

Even though here in Florida it feels like we have already left our very brief spring behind, I'm going to pretend that it is not already sweltering outside and continue with our spring tour. Let's hit the dining room and sunroom today.

Again, the dining room is super simple and pretty much just done in greens, neutrals and a pop of purple.








I still can't take a sunroom photo from the other end as the huge TV armoire is still sitting out in the middle of the floor waiting for it to be safe for daughter #2 and her hubby to come get it. My sunroom will seem large and light when that thing finally moves. I don't really have any "spring" frames per se so the unit is pretty much just full of my non-holiday family pictures.


So that's the tour for today but in my last post, I left you with a cliff hanger and I told you there would be a spoiler alert...and here it is.

When last I posted:


And now this:


Can you figure out what I have been up to? Normally about now, I would be working on 4th of July crafts. But, because red and blue are not my favorite colors, the only time I purchase them is when I have an idea for a 4th craft. Since I am not able to get out and shop and the cupboard is bare...and, I just needed to craft...I decided to jump to what I would normally be doing in August and that is to make some Halloween presents. Boy am I ahead of the game this year!!


I used another tag on the one I made myself but then I decided I liked the idea of a stamped tag better...and the one with the ravens just fit the bill!


I like this one so much in fact that I made one for myself as well! Out with the old and in with the new.


So, once again I find myself without any new craft ideas - or at least ones that I have the supplies to do - so, I guess it's back to going through countless photos, cards, etc. One way or another, I will stay busy. And, I'm thinking that maybe that storm we had yesterday may have finally washed away all of the pollen. If it did, there is PLENTY waiting for me to do outdoors.

Stay safe and stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment