decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pride

I am posting a very quick message just to see if my blogs are still getting out to you. The last two that I have posted don't seem to have gotten through. Let me know if you see this in your "traditional" way (either through a blog reader or perhaps email notification ) please.

Our beautiful spring weather finally appears to be here to stay and Wednesday morning was no exception. Once again we got to attend the Eighth Street Elementary School's awards assemblies. I say "assemblies" because once again both Harrison and Hudson were recognized and the assemblies are separated by grade groups. Both boys were also recognized for moving up into the next "accelerated reader" group...could not be more proud!



Heading back out into the yard for more springtime clean-up. So much more to share in this very busy time of year. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment