decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

One Room to Go!

This is really the last of the spring. Spring is really more of a feel in my house than an exact design theme. On to the family room...


I kept the mantle simple with an iron garden gate, garden statue and finials. I added the PB pot full of green flowers, a garden quote on a piece of slate and my newest goody - the carrot box full of carrots. The box was an Easter gift from daughter #3 and I love it. Because it is spring themed, I can use it now but definitely have plans to incorporate it into an Easter vignette next year. I can just see it now with several bunnies hanging nearby!




Really not much to talk about in this room. I promise, my next decorating will hold much more excitement! I will soon be on to 4th of July. Since this holiday comes so soon in the month, I usually start putting it out the first week in June. That way, it can be up at least a month. Too much work for anything shorter! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment