decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I Need More STUFF!!

Got the first coat of paint on my new shelves and couldn't wait to put the stuff back. Only problem is that it doesn't fill all three shelves. What's a girl to do?


Just kidding! Of course I have more than enough to totally fill those shelves. But, since they still need at least one more coat of paint, I simply put back on what was close at hand. I am really loving the new look. Lots more painting and caulking still to do, so I am off.

Of course, since Valentine's Day is only 2 days away, my mind is already wandering to my next holiday decor. While in HL yesterday, I saw this and knew I had to have it....and I have a perfect shelf all ready for it! I feel a surge of "green" coming my way. Stay tuned.  


No comments:

Post a Comment