decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Be Still My Heart

O.K. I think I told you. Christmas is still up and I am planning my Valentine's Day decor. A year or so ago I decided to go straight to Valentine's Day from Christmas as I was storing away all of my "red" stuff and realizing it would be coming right back out in a very short time. Since this holiday is only 2 weeks into the month of February and I like to see my holiday decor for at least a month, I decided it was a no-brainer.

When the first hint of Valentines came in the last PB catalog, I knew I had to get busy. They once again had the "Love Letter" pillow and it was only available through the catalog. I missed it last year but not this year! And then, I ordered 2 other pillows to flank it. The one is on its way but the others won't ship until Jan. 18 so they probably won't be here until a week later. I will miss them but it will give me something to look forward to and I AM the queen of "tweaking" so I am sure I will fit them in!


Sorry about the blurry pictures but once again I stole borrowed them from their website and I guess they don't like that. Hence, it is not easy to get a clear picture. Once they are here and have found a happy home, I will show you. If I don't get Christmas down soon, they will have to nestle up next to my "Joy" and "Holly" pillows. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment