decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 7, 2013

Already Found a Home

Since Christmas was staying up another day or so, I wanted to see where the new stuff would work next year-plus, if it was up in the decor, I wouldn't have to find a storage place for it right now. I knew I wanted most of it in the living room as that is where I have most of the vintage glitter stuff. It really was easy to find the perfect place for everything. What do you think?



I put these tinsel rings on all 4 of the candles on this table. Since they are on red and silver mercury glass holders, I will probably be using them just as they are for Valentine's Day. I love the vintage feel of this and most of my Valentine decor will be vintage as well.


I just stuck the glittered picks in this arrangement in the family room. I only bought 3 but I love them so much that I will probably head back to see if they have any more on Monday and buy them as well if they do. At 70% off, I know I will find many more ways to enjoy them! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment