decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cottontail...

I use this spring wreath that I got at "The Barn" in Lake Alfred as my Easter wreath. I just add a small Easter plaque that I picked up at Michaels a few years ago and it works. As I'm looking at it now, I realize that it is not the greatest and maybe I should put a little more thought in it. Amazing how seeing things through "blog eyes" can change your perspective!





Close-ups of the stuff on the "hutch" area at the end of the kitchen. It all pretty much speaks for itself. The cloche holds a small pot decorated with an Easter egg. I bought the original of this at a large craft show in Tampa and then "stole" the idea and made them as gifts for everyone one year.

I love my bunny jar. I got him at the online store (Too Chic Boutique) that two of my daughters own. I have another smaller one in the guest bathroom full of egg shaped soaps. I don't think they are carrying too many seasonal things any more, but I'm sure you would enjoy seeing all of their other goodies - new things arriving all the time as they just got back from the Atlanta gift mart. Check them out!

I'm on my way to make a white cake with a hint of fresh orange filled with fresh strawberries and frosted with real whipped cream. Sure hope it tastes as good as it sounds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment