decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

It's HOOTTT!

 So, the puppers went home last night and you would think that today would finally be my day to hit the outside chores but, NO. I have an A/C tech due any time now. Nothing is wrong but the new system that I had installed two years ago has a condition on its warranty that says said warranty will be null and void if the unit isn't checked out at least once a year. I sure don't want that to happen so I do as I'm told and today is the day. By the time that he gets here and finishes up what he needs-and I know from past experience that I need to be close at hand because he will have a dozen questions about where things are located and how to get to other things and so...here I am inside again. I have been perusing Pinterest and found a few little things I might do later today just to update some of my autumn decor that I already have but, until then...I wait. And so-lucky you-I'm here and thought we would go into the sunroom-which really doesn't have much at all this year-and then maybe catch the baths.



So, honestly, this is truly about it for the sunroom except that the sunflower bouquet in the tin vase is twice as large now that I slipped the on from the sideboard into it when I bought the olive branches. This is about the only time of the year that the TV unit doesn't hold seasonal/holiday photos but I love it when I get a chance to just have out some of my favorites from over the years.




Let's catch the guest bath first.




I'm always saying that maybe I have just a few too many sunflowers but after looking at both the sunroom and the guest bath in these pictures, I can see where I might be able to use just a few more. Looks like I need to get on the hunt for some sunflower ideas. Lol

And, as I always say, just a nod to the season in the main bath because it is the one that needs to be the most functional and space is already a bit tight for me.




So that is it for today. Life around here is what is usually is in the summer...slow and easy. And that's how I like it. I'll be back to checking out Pinterest soon and you'll be the first to know if I find anything exciting that I just have to do. Until then stay safe and stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment