decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 30, 2018

Gobble, Gobble

I was so excited to get up this morning and get back to this guy! I think I have decided that except for the slight nod to the wings and the glint in his eyes, I am leaving him as is. I think he's "busy" enough and he is going to get an autumn colored, plaid bow.


Now I wait as he dries!


Here he is all stuffed...and boy did he take a LOT of stuffing. This guy is big!


And he's good to go...except, I think I want to add a few loops of burlap ribbon behind this plaid bow so I will need to get to HL before I can officially deem him done. Since he has a burlap border, I just think the burlap ribbon will balance out the colors. I'm a bit sad because the only hanger I have left to do is Valentine's Day and my year will be complete.


I have a big week ahead-grand daughter's birthday, my brother and sister-in-law coming, an eye surgery, daughter #2 coming on Saturday and all the rest of the gang arriving on Sunday! It will be a full but fun week. I have a ton of errands to run tomorrow so I had better run and get some lists made...stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment