decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 23, 2018

Be Careful What You Wish For...

While yesterday saw me walking around just looking for things to do to keep me busy-and dry-today dawned and my head somehow was flooded with a to-do list. I hit the ground running and, if I didn't have to get at least somewhat presentable for the Florida Pest Control man, I would be even further along. Right now I am waiting for all of this to dry from its initial cleaning and then I will start the coloring process.

This time I decided to go ahead and clean the back wall while everything was cleared away so that I could do it all at the same time. I think I may have lucked out as the small area that I did first looks like it may not need a second coat. The area to the left of the sink will definitely need another coat. I'm guessing that is because this is the most used area of counter. I figure the walls probably won't need two coats either because nothing has really touched them except "time". The grout on the walls just looks a little tired so I can catch the wall area of the section I did yesterday when I put down coat number two on the counter.


And, now I have even more reason to move along. Aside from the turkey that I am dying to get at, I came upon this.



What??! Empty shelves in my closet???! How can that be? Oh yes, now I remember. I had a garage sale. BTW, no judgment please. I would love to have my closet be all glamorous like I see people doing on their blogs all of the time but, I really need every bit of space I have in this house to store all of the "stuff" I have in this house. And so, I remembered all of the big Halloween stuff that I have stored under my bed. I really would like to get that space emptied out so that I can actually get the vacuum under there every now and then. And so, as soon as the turkey is done and the counters are done and....

At least I won't be walking around the house looking for things to do any time soon. I love a project. Lol Stay tuned.

P.S. Whether I want to be or not, I am done with this project for awhile...at least until I get out and get a new small, stiff bristled, angled paint brush. I literally wore this bristles off of this one. Lol Time to move along!



No comments:

Post a Comment