decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 30, 2023

Getting Back Into Routine

It's Monday morning and I have already repainted my barstools that were just a bit chipped up and restrung 2 Valentine bracelets that just popped when I put them on this year. It seems like all of my stuff has been around so long that it's all just getting tired...but, I won't let it give up. There's always a fix some way or another. We'll see how long they last this time. Lol

Before I hit the to-do list for my next chore, I thought I would try to get in another post. Let's go into the sunroom today...and, as usual, the sunroom has just a nod to the holiday - except for the TV cabinet that is always chock full of holiday photos - so that we can use the table in here. It is my go-to spot for crafting even though I have a whole room that was supposed to be my craft room. I just love the sunroom and being able to look outside and watch what's going on out in the yard at any given time.




That's it for the sunroom. But, before we leave, let's revisit my last post. I showed you my new bunny picture that I absolutely love...and I told you I thought I had made a pallet picture last year using almost the same image. As soon as I published that post I headed to my Easter Rubbermaids. Luckily, things like this are stored inside where there is climate control so it wasn't hard to find what I was looking for and yes, I think the two images both came from the same original image. There were minor differences but, since I think they will both end up in the living room, I thought they were too similar. Luckily, I have no lack of images downloaded so I found another bunny with the lettering that I love, printed him out, ripped his edges and ModPodged him right over the other. Then, I gave him a bit of distressing.



When I looked at the new one, I wasn't crazy about the only color in his garland being the pink of the center flower so I found some markers that matched the colors of the designs in the corners and added just a bit of pop. And now I love him! Crisis averted. Lol


I seriously need to slow down my brain. It isn't even February yet and I'm not only thinking of St. Patrick's Day...I'm on to Easter. Lol

So, that is our visit for today. I'm off to rake some leaves...and try to keep myself from cutting back freeze burned plants while I'm out there. Stay safe and stay tuned.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment