decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Counting the Days!

Oh yes, I am counting the days...I have been since summer began! I am over it! And, I had a little extra money and kind of felt like I deserved a little treat so... I made my first trip to Hobby Lobby in awhile. I swear my blood pressure goes down 20 points the minute I see all of the autumn stuff and start to smell the pumpkin/cinnamon in the air!

I really don't need anything new but since I was posting just yesterday of my love for tin and rust, this pumpkin was a no-brainer.


The first tin and rust pumpkin I saw was about 3 times as big as this one. I fell in love immediately but then I began to think about storing that beauty the rest of the year and I decided my brain was already on overload so I "let it go". I was very happy when I found this gem further down the aisle.

And then I spied the burlap table runner. I use a lot of burlap in my autumn decorating so I thought it would work perfectly. And then, for whatever reason, the sign spoke to me. I bought it as a gift but we shall see.

Once I have actually found some new fall treasures, the reality of the the season seems so much more imminent to me. Have I told you I can't wait?!! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment