decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Almost Done!

So on we go to the family room. Not much inspiration here-just a chance to use all of my "crockery" in all of the colors that I love. I must say that when we sit down at night to watch some TV, I miss having any lighting along the mantle. It is just something I have gotten used to and there are truly very few decor themes where I don't have something hanging there. It gives the room a warm and cozy feel. Most of the candles are on timers and the others I light but, it just isn't the same. If I had hustled, I might have been able to find some summer string lights on clearance but now that everyone has back-to-school already on their shelves, I may have missed my chance this year!


Just looking at this makes me long for that firebox to be full of a flaming fire! Can't wait!!







The more that I look at these pictures and realize just how UNinspired this room is, the more I want to run out and find some lights. There may be a treasure hunt in my very near future! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment