decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Was There Ever a Question?

If I was a betting woman, I would have taken this one! I knew even as I was posting a picture of my latest update to my laundry area that I really didn't like the old wooden box on the shelf. It was more appealing to the eye because it was a group of three but it just didn't quite "make it" for my eye. And so, while we were out running errands today, we made a little detour into HL and I found this little gem. It fills the bill perfectly and now I REALLY am done with this project and ready to move on  to the next!



Isn't this JUST what this area was begging for?


"Whew"! Glad that's settled-if only all of life's little complications were that simple to solve! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment