decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Let's "Wrap" This Up!

Happy Christmas Eve. So much to still do, so little time. Thought I would do a quick wrap-up before I head back to the other kind of "wrap-up"...don't know how more things keep popping up that need to be wrapped, but, whatever:






I thought I took a picture of all of the lights on the house at night, but if I did, I can't find it now...so, suffice it to say, we're pretty lit up-icicle lights running the whole length of the house, lights on the porch tree and icicle light show across the porch and up the peak. It is pretty but I'm thinking next year we might need to kick it up even more. I am missing the deer and a few other things we used to do...we shall see.






I have things scattered throughout the guest rooms but haven't added the fresh greenery yet...that is on the to-do list for today-as well as many other things, so I best get moving! I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas and the next time you hear from me, I will probably be posting about our 50th anniversary trip to Savannah-stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment