decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 21, 2015

In the Blink of an Eye...

...one of my favorite weekends of the whole year is over. I LOVE our tradition of taking our grand daughters to the Nutcracker every year. Then, we head downtown, wait for one of the booths facing the square at Harrys and eat until all of the lights go on. After that, it is pretty much up to the girls. Sometimes we take a carriage ride, sometimes we listen to the music on the square and sometimes we just head home to a favorite movie and hot chocolate.
















I love these times so much. I love how much the girls love and care for each other. I love that they still make time to spend the weekend with their old Nana and Papa.  I love how at home they feel in this house-they have been coming here ever since they were born. I just love these girls so much. I do miss the boys but I know they were having "boy" fun down on the ranch and they will get their turn to be here soon.

And so another year of tradition goes in the memory book. Always so sad to see them leave but this time they will be back in a few days...can't wait. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment