decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Not Cooking This Time...

...but, we are back in the kitchen. Thought we would continue our tour 'cause everybody knows everything tastes better with orange and black!























Except for the "apothecary" area, I am keeping the kitchen pretty functional this year. As you know, we have three rather large sized gatherings already on the calendar as well as just lots of holiday fun. I wanted to be sure I could access all of the Halloween cooking and serving pieces that I only use for special occasions...so much easier than having to dig through all of the cabinets! It doesn't always make for the prettiest arrangements but I will be very thankful I went this way once the fun begins!!

Right as I was about to start gloating about being totally done, I realized I still haven't decorated the guest rooms, backyard or sun room so I still have a bit more to do. I will be back. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment