decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Whew!!!

Wow! Life has been hectic around here lately but I think things are beginning to calm down and lists have begun to be made for our next holiday - Christmas - so, it seems like a good time to finally finish up on Thanksgiving.


Pumpkins and mums still hanging on from Halloween, so why not?







There are a few things scattered around the sun room, but this pretty much wraps up Thanksgiving. We have finally begun to finalize our plans for "turkey day". Looks like we will be celebrating here in town and daughter #3 and her hubby will be hosting. The weather looks like it will be perfect, so we are planning lots of outdoor family fun as well as lots of eating! Can't wait. Then, the plan is to get our tree before we head out of town for a full week. When I return, I will be hyper-ventilating as I scurry to get the house decorated, tree up, cookies baked, gifts bought and wrapped, etc. Some things never change no matter how early I think I am starting. Always like to fit in a craft or two but, since I haven't even decided what to do this year, not sure actually getting something done is in the cards for 2014 - there's always next year! We shall see. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment