decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 15, 2014

On We Go!

So let's move along to the family room. With things moved around in this room, I have a bit less decorating surface, so it is somewhat simpler this year.



I still really love the wooden flag that I made a number of years back. The tall Uncle Sam reminds me that I need to take a trip to my favorite store in Micanopy to see if they have any new 4th of July additions this year.





I still LOVE the handprint wreath that daughter #3 and grandkids made for me several years ago - especially after these kids were just here for the weekend and I realize that the little handprints have grown so much! Not little kids any more!




So that's another room down but there are more to go - I do love my red, white and blue! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment