decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

"Holy 4th of July Batman"!

I hit the grocery store this morning after first hitting WalMart and loading up on pool toys, sparklers, suntan lotions, etc. I don't know if I was tired, hot or just plan out of practice but it took me forever. My plans had been to come home and get 2 or 3 things made and then even start some cleaning. Well, THAT isn't going to happen. The baked beans have been assembled and are on their way to the frig. I got a red, white and blue pot planted and most of the stuff I bought put away. Thinking it is time to sit down and put my feet up. I can just work twice as fast tomorrow - yeah, right!


I am only in charge of baked beans, potato salad, corn on the cob, and two desserts. Hard to believe it takes that many groceries - maybe I did throw in an extra goodie or two. I really need to learn not to shop when I am hungry!


I finally found this stuff today at WalMart. Definitely think I am going to try to faux mercury those jars. Can't wait to see how they turn out. You will be the first to know - stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment