decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Love is in the Air


Lots on my to-do list today, so let's just take a quick look at the kitchen before I get going.







Remember the Bingo card fad? I think I made one of these for every holiday. I still like the ones I did for Valentine's Day as they have a very vintage feel and that is how I always think of this holiday.


I still "love" this little sign. The kids and I made them several years ago by decorating inexpensive letters from HL and hooking them together. I think we did a new word for each holiday that year (LUCK, JULY, BOO, THANKS, JOY) so kid crafting became kind of a no-brainer. Wish I could come up with an idea like that again. We each decorated our letters and word in our own unique way so that they all turned out very differently.

 
The kitchen is much the same as last year. Sorry, no new brainstorm ideas have hit as yet. But, I did realize that I have not yet pulled out my Valentine file. Since the advent of Pinterest, I really don't use my files much any more but, you never know. There just may be a timeless treasure waiting to be unearthed once again. I will be sure to let you know what I find. Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment